With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, “Pre-maternelle Parksites Preschool” owns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in its name.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 10 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, PreMaternelle Parksites Preschool. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.Parksites.ca”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email us